Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Thankful

i was inspired by my dear friend and leader from the SoJ who sent out a list of things she was thankful for.
some of my thankfuls:

my mum and pa- for who they are and how they've raised me
Kingston friends, other friends and former roomates and leaders who care and have imparted so much life into me
living at home for this season
freedom to be
freedom to worship
fold-up vitamin d light
the islands
jobs
green tea
mk
school
food
thrift stores
tigger
pets
vitamins
new revelation
music
intercession
abilities.ca
alpha
privelege to learn about justice/mercy

thanks Papa. help me not take anything for granted.

Comments:
Rach, he's right, you're just such a person who has a kind heart!
I'm sorry I never find the time to write an email or even call you! Thanks so much for calling me the other day! It was so great to hear your voice.
I'm just working so much lately. And then I'm just too tired to do anything else. But it will be better one day. And then ...
I love you so much! Thanks for being my friend! Miss you!
Sabine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?