Monday, October 16, 2006

 

love

LOVE never gives up
LOVE cares more for others than for self
LOVE doesn't want what it doesn't have
LOVE doesn't strut
LOVE doesn't have a swelled head
LOVE doesn't force itself on others
LOVE isn't always "me first"
LOVE doesn't fly off the handle
LOVE doesn't keep score of others sins
LOVE doesn't revel when others grovel
LOVE takes pleasure in the flowering of truth
LOVE trusts God always
LOVE always looks for the best
LOVE never looks back, but keeps going to the end.

Parts of 1 Corinthians 13- THE MESSAGE

we can put our names in where it says LOVE
i sure would fail on my own, but if we ask Him to transform us with His love and give us His heart for others than His love will spill out of us.

Comments:
Hi Rachel!!

Too bad I missed your call again! I was still sleeping. Next week we have fall holidays. Maybe I find the time to write or even call then. I'd like to talk to you! Miss you very much!
Love, Sabine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?