Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Big Sandy Bay



This is Black Lake in behind the sand dunes

It was the most gorgeous day yesterday, Thanksgiving Monday! I drove down to the dock early and parked to ride the 6:15 boat and rode my bike to Big Sandy Bay, where I spent the majority of the summer on Wolfe Island. It was glorious! I got these great pictures, and just as I was leaving the beach to walk back on the trail to my bike, it got very hazy&cloudy. i was there at the perfect time! On the way back, i met my friend from NY's neighbours. i hung out with them for a while and we wrapped some of their little trees, then we had a picnic and we threw my bike in their trailer to make the 1:15 boat back to town. It was so awesome meeting them.
I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be in such a beautiful environment.



The land in the distance is called Bear Point. My friend swam out there!








Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?