Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Who am I?

I am accepted...

I am God's child- John 1:12
I am Christ's friend- John 15:15
I have been justified.- Rom. 5:1
I am united with the Lord, and I am one spirit with Him. -1 Cor. 6:17
I have been bought with a rice. I belong to God. 1 Cor 12:27
I am a member of Christ's body- Eph 1:1
I am a saint Eph 1:15
I have been adopted as God's child. -Eph 1:5
I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit- Eph 2:18
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. - Col 1:14
I am complete in Christ- Col 2:10

I am secure...

I am free forever from condemnation- Rom8: 1,2
I am assured that all things work together for good- Rom 8:28
I am free from any condemning charges against me-Rom 8:31
I cannot be separated from the love of God Rom 8:35
I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God- 2 Cor 1:21,22
I am hidden with Christ in God- Col 3:3
I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfected- Phil 1:6
I am a citizen of heaven- Phil 3:20
I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound MIND! YEAH!!!!!!!- 2 Tim 1:7
I can find grace and mercy in time of need. - Heb 4:16
I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me- 1 John 5:18

I am significant...

I am the salt and light of the earth- Matt. 5:13,14
I am a branch of the true vine, a channel of His life.- John 15:1,5
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit- John 15:16
I am a personal witness of Christ's - Acts 1:8
I am God's temple- 2 Cor 3:16
I am a minister of reconciliation for God- 2 Cor 5:17
I am God's co-worker -2 Cor 6:1, 1 Cor 3:9
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm- Eph 2:6
I am God's workmanship- Eph 2:6
I may approach GOd with freedom and confidence- Eph 3:12
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me- Phil 4:13

(From "Living Free in Christ" by Dr. Neil Anderson)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?