Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Unashamedly Me

Written by B.W.

I look at the mirror, what do i see?
Do i see a daughter of God, or do i see a mistake of the Creator?
Inside of me is the Holy Spirit, inside of me is sin.
Oil and water can not mix.
A war going on inside of me in the innermost part of my being.
No one hears the shots inside.
And yet, through grace, i see a beautiful me.
Someone who is in love with Him, and who is His alone.

In His eyes, I have no blemish, in His eyes I am perfectly me.
Everything He created me to be.
He knows what I am truly like, the good and the bad.
He accepts me for who I am right now.
Regardless of what others think, or say.
"No fear," He says, "for I see you, let yourself shine, do not hold back or cower in fear."
I rise, more beautiful than before, for i have beheld His face, and He has seen mine.
And i am unashamedly me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?