Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Balance

I'm really sorry that i've not posted anything in like 3 months. i could ryhme off excuses, but I won't. I'm starting new.
Summer was beautiful, itchy, sad and sweet,joyful, learningful (new word) and I feel new. I'm so excited for this year. I'm just getting back into the swing of school.
I'm going to be posting pictures of Big Sandy Bay where I spent a lot of my time, working at this beautiful conservation area. I have to figure out how to do that on this computer.
I'm letting go of fear!
I'm so thankful for the friendships that God's brought into my life.
Thankyou my friends. You are gifts.

Comments:
Rachel! Didn't know you blogged. Good to hear from you.
 
Summer was itchy? Sand or poison ivy?
 
Thank you so so much for the nice package! It was such a surprise! I'll email you soon!
It's nice to read something on your blog again! And also thanks for commenting on my blog!
Love you!
Sabine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?