Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

autumn

Another week has passed. Crazy how the time is flying by. I went to Alpha again today, I love being with this group.

Placement was awesome this week. I even get to see some of the individuals that live at the homes I work at there! I got to help with lots of activities like swimming, pet therapy, cooking and lots more! I'm super blessed to be there. One of my classes is called Interviewing and Counselling, so one of my friends and I had to interview eacher, asking 5 personal questions, recording it on video tape! i have to finish typing up that assignment.

nap time is approaching......zzzzzzzzzzz

The LORD is good! Even when we don't understand. He is faithful, true, pure and just.

leaves are getting pretty

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?