Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

Tazzy

my kitty.

what a blessing she has been to me! she showed up at our back door late november and stayed for 3 weeks, eating, more eating and sleeping on the dryer. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. we put her outside and didn't come back for another 3 weeks or so. now she comes in and out. she still sleeps on the dryer, and has now discovered the inside of the laundry basket! i love her.

Ellie, our cute geriatric cat of 12 years is so mean to Tazzy. You see, she's top cat and isn't too pleased that there is another feline sharing her house. ha ha. fear. Tazzy gets afraid of Ellie and growls sometimes just incase Ellie is around. letting go of fear.. hmmm. i have this collage on my wall that i did back in Winnipeg i think. i'm so passionate about the words, pictures, expressions that i come across sometimes that hold really symbolic meanings. there is this great picture on that collage of a plunger hitting a bulls eye target with the word fear on it.

what is life all about anyway? to live for for than me... to rest, to trust, hope, let go, i'm glad i don't have to do it on my own. i totally can't rely on my on strength. i'm learning(and relearning) to give my concerns to Jesus. it sounds cliche, give your cares to Jesus, but it's not. i remember this song from when i was a kid-"i will cast all my cares upon You. i lay all of my burdens, down at your feet, and anytime, I don't know, what to do, I will cast all my cares upon You."

i've made some cool friends at school. last night, some of the girls got together to play CRANIUM!!! it's the best. it was a hoot. Cranium is a combination of pictionary, trivial pursuit, charades, etc. very fun.

Canada is changing.

People are precious.
Each person has a gift that only they can give.

i was visiting my sweet friend this past weekend in Ottawa. i bought 2 Native art cards. They are beautiful. One is of a mother and daughter (who is pulling her sled) walking and the other is of a mama with her newborn babe. That one is called A New Beginning. Every day is a new beginning.

My favourite colour is red. i used to be afraid of it.

Psalm 112:7 "They do not fear bad news they confidently trust the Lord to care for them."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?