Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

AlLeGoRy

Son-
She's so lovely Father, I'm so excited for our wedding day! Wow~isn't she gorgeous---

Father-
Yes Son, I'm refining her to be the best for you. Sometimes she feels unworthy and that she's continually making mistakes and that she often gets distracted.

Son-
Oh Dad, I know. I hate it when she beats up on herself, she doesn't have to. She does still have some wrinkles and insecurities, but I'm so gonzo over her. It's just the fact that she wants me in her life that sets my heart rejoicing, for I know she still loves me and that she is set towards me.

Father-
Yes Son, You see the bigger picture, you see her as the bride that I've chosen- she's picked you too, and is daily learning how to love you more. I'm so crazy about this daughter of mine, I tell her that all the time!

Son-
Darling, my Father's chosen you for me. I'm so in love with you! I have such focused doves eyes for you. I see you day to day. I know that you love me too. Some mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights are very hard, I know, but I am with you. I get so blown away witih joy when I hear your voice... I love everything about you~ I'll continue to be your strength. I'm always with you. I love how you make me laugh. I love how you love on others. I love how you take the time nurturing and investing in others. I love how you wiggle your toes, I love how you sing to me in the shower, how you journal your thoughts and how you are a good stewart of what has been entrusted to you. I love how you're nice to your neighbour, even when it's hard, and how you help others accomplish their goals! You're so diverse! I love how you smile! You are my prize! I am longing for the day of our wedding!

Be aware that there is one on the prowl to steal your joy, peace and love for me. He's small though. Resist him, and he shall flee in my name. I am with you. My Spirit will counsel you and prepare the way for you. Keep going my beloved, you're so incredible!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?